Features in a nut-shell:
- It's FREE.
- Open source, available under a zlib-like open source license.
- Low latency, it can even run across a 56Kbps connection!
- Light-weight size, only 40MB to download, plus additional maps average 20KB each!
- With the correct settings, it can run on old hardware (Pentium III and above).
- Officially runs on , and maybe even some non-major ones?
- Has a built in, in-game map editor to help players create their own maps and allows for
co-operative editmode in realtime with others!
- Features a single-player bot system.
- Supports recording of your game by the "demo" system.
- Contains 12 multiplayer game modes, including: Deathmatch, Survivor, Capture the Flag, Hunt the Flag, Keep the Flag, Pistol Frenzy, Last Swiss Standing & One-Shot One-Kill (plus team versions of these modes).
- Comes pre-packaged with 19 different maps!
This is a Great game runs smoothy, graphics are not all that good but if your looking for a quick shooting then download it! only a 45mb download!
overall a great in and out game.
Kenz Game Rating 7.5/10